- CenterforSalesExcellenceAsked on September 08, 2014 at 03:44 PM
I am trying to use the Buttons Radio widget with conditional statement that I set up. So when user selected to "Yes" to Buttons Radio, it will show the list of fields which some of them are Buttons Radio. But the Buttons Radio widgets are not showing up properly. I have attached a screenshot. Hopefully that will explain more. I would like to use the Radio Buttons because it is more usable on tablet compared to the regular radio buttons. Any suggestions are welcome.
- CenterforSalesExcellenceAnswered on September 08, 2014 at 04:06 PM
Quick update - I have tried with other radio widgets and the result is the same. The radio widgets don' show up properly. Except the radio button from Form Tools
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 08, 2014 at 05:40 PM
Thank you for chatting with me today.
We have found that there is some sort of conflict between the Page Breaks and conditional Widget fields. If you remove the first Page Break, it will fix your conditional Widgets on the 'second' page.
A bug report ticket has been attached to this thread and escalated to our Development Team.
We will update this thread once we have any news on this.
- CenterforSalesExcellenceAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Thank you Mike. I think I will not use the Buttons Radio widget for this round. I am looking forward for the good news.
- alp_denizAnswered on June 07, 2015 at 06:37 PM
The issue seems to be fixed in the process.
Apologies for this late update.