- Mike HannayAsked on September 09, 2014 at 05:30 AM
Is it possible to offer the functionality where a person can request a reminder email (possibly recurring) as this has been requested by a client of ours. They a florists and want people to be able to set up a reminder, e.g. for a friends birthday, which will encourage them to order birthday flowers from the florists!
Thanks for your help with this.
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 09:43 AM
Sorry but jotform doesn't have automatic reminder feature. There's a request sent to our developers few years ago but I don't think this feature will be added in Jotform's list of features as of the moment.
You can try some 3rd party program like this http://www.rightinbox.com/. I saw it has a feature for Email Reminders.
- yantiangAnswered on April 18, 2015 at 04:55 PM
If you connect your form to a Google spreadsheet then you can get email reminders based on any date that appears in a specified column. There is a spreadsheet add-on to do this:
- raulAnswered on April 18, 2015 at 07:51 PM
Thank you for sharing this information @yantiang.
I'm sure it would be very helpful for other users looking for this feature.
- jepattersonaaacarolinasAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 09:38 PM
@yantiang any extra details on how to do this?