- eiermannAsked on September 09, 2014 at 08:09 AM
I wanted to update my message for this form: Airport Transfer Bali
Jot2Tweet said that there is no Twitter account connected yet.
So I created a new tweet message. Then I realised that every time someone fills in the form 2 (TWO) tweets are created and I can’t find a way to edit or delete the old message. So I clicked that I want to delete the connection but it still keeps working with the old text. Can someone help me how to fix that?
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 10:42 AM
Please follow the below steps in order to remove the Jot2Tweet Integration to your account:
1. Access the app: http://tweet.jotform.io/.
2. You have to allow the app access to your account/forms.
3. Important: You have to load/select the same form again to the App. The app would analyze if you have an existing integration connected to the same form. After you click "Continue" button, the app would flash something like this:
4. Click "Remove Integration" in red button to stop posting tweets when someone submits to your form:
You can also revoke the access of the app to your Tweeter account, under Applications tab: https://twitter.com/settings/applications.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 10:47 AM
You can also revoke the access of the app to your Tweeter account, under Applications tab: https://twitter.com/settings/applications:
- eiermannAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 03:01 AM
Dear Welvin, this was what I was trying to explain. I did these steps already but the app doesn't show any connection although there is a connection.
If I would revoke the access, then I would need to setup all tweets for all forms again? I have about 150 forms and I only need to change the message of one single form. Can't this bug be fixed? :(
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 06:58 AM
Yes that is correct. If you revoke the access from your twitter account, you will have to reintegrate with all your forms.
Upon taking a closer look at your form "Airport Transfer Bali", it seems I was able to figure our the issue. You have also setup WebHooks in your form which also seems to be sending a tweet. Please check the screenshot below:
Please remove the WebHooks integration and that should solve your problem.
- eiermannAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Thanks a lot Ashwin! This did the trick!
Happy not to have to start over again. I have no idea where this WebHooks came from.
By the way what software do you use to create this animated gif? That's awesome ;-)
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 12:02 PM
You are welcome.
I'm very pleased that I was able to help you.
We use LiceCap to create animated gif: http://www.cockos.com/licecap/ Its lightweight and easy to use.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.