- lukasworksAsked on September 08, 2011 at 04:50 AM
I have three seperate forms set up on one website, all of which have spam boxes at the bottom. For some reason only one of them is actually showing the words that need to be copied into the box to get through, the other two forms don't have it, anyone know why?
The box that says please type the words on the right of the screen are there both times, but not the image...
Very odd, can anyone explain or help?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 05:09 AM
When pulling up the form using the direct url the Captcha box
is fully displayed. Upon checking the source code of the page where
it should be added I noticed that there are missing lines related
to the captcha field.
Can you please use the iFrame code when embedding it
in your website so that it won't conflict with the existing script
on you page.
To get your iframe embed codes
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the next screen
Let us know if this works for you.
- lukasworksAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 05:24 AM
Thanks for this, wasn't necessary though, it seems to be working fine now!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 05:50 AM
Good to know it was sorted out and is now working fine.
Enjoy using JotForm.