- AutoRepairHelpUSAsked on September 09, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Need help setting up conditional logic,
I am trying to just show the Ask A Question box and after customer enters the question tick next to year, make and model of car or truck, and on to billing with paypal.
Form is in the "Ask An Auto Repair Technician" page
Thank you in advance,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 01:18 PM
I've clone your form and made the changes, please take a look at let me know if this is something you want to achieve: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/42515565877971.
This is the conditional logic:
- AutoRepairHelpUSAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 01:58 PM
thank you for the quick response, I am looking for to show only the Question box which leads to the year, make and model.
In other words I want the question box to show first. I am using this for ads at other web locations and when a potential customer asks a question. So, question box is seen - next add the year, make, model, and engine size - next payment.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 03:18 PM
You want it to be in series? The box is filled, the year, make, model and engine size are shown. After these four fields are filled, you want to show the payment? Is this what you are trying to setup?
Please re-check the form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/42515565877971. I've made the changes based on the series.
- AutoRepairHelpUSAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 04:43 PM
just show the question box
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 06:06 PM
I think you can use the method here if you are trying to show multiple fields based on previous field action:
Kindly check again: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/42515565877971.
- AutoRepairHelpUSAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 07:22 PM
Yep that is it except i want a next button to the next fields and the the submit button -
Here II am going to make a video for you to show you.
So, in short, Shown first is the ask a question tick next, then Year Make Engine size and Model - lastly the payment selection and submit button.Can this be done?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 10:45 PM
Thank you for providing screenshots and clarifications.
Just use Page Break tool if you want to divide form into multiple pages (with next and back buttons). Page Break is under Survey Tools. Here's a step by step instruction: https://www.jotform.com/help/119-How-to-Create-Multi-Page-Forms
Here's an example cloned of your form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42518364810958?
Hope this helps!
- AutoRepairHelpUSAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 04:54 AM
This did help, Thank you,
- KadeJMAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 09:08 AM
On behalf of my colleagues who had helped you here you are very welcome!