- javellaAsked on September 09, 2014 at 03:24 PM
I don't eve know if I can ask this question right. We are a nonprofit and have the ability to let a visitor to our website make donations through Pay Pal. Our accounting department already have buttons and required information set up.
We have now created a new website and I made a form that people can select different projects, missionaries and the mission it self. I also allow the user to select an amount or enter the own. My question is how do I transfer the data the user selects in the fields to the proper field in Pay Pal
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 05:52 PM
You can pass Custom Field to Paypal Transaction. Check Settings > Properties > Custom Field and choose the field you want to pass into Paypal:
Please try that and let us know if this doesn't accomplish your requirement.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 05:57 PM
Please kindly disregard my first reply. I think that doesn't answer your question. I need to clarify whether you are trying to transfer Jotform field data to your custom Paypal Form? OR, if you are trying to transfer field data to the Paypal section of your form. Well, I don't see a payment integration to your form so I think you need the first one mentioned. Please let me know!
- javellaAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 05:15 AMI do believe that is correct our Donor Relations guy made costume forms on Pay Pal. So what I want to do is pass parameters from the jot form to the form on Pay Pal.
In Christ’s love
Tel: (813) 920-2264
Fax: (813) 920-2265
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 06:42 AM
Thank you for the clarification. We'll try to check it. Please share to us both the Jotform form and the custom Paypal form. Then also let us know what data or field data you want to pass.