- pebbles23Asked on September 09, 2014 at 03:34 PM
Hey, I added a drop down window to my form which appears ok in my form edit and web site. www.jenniferpellin.com For some reason when I test the form out everything works and is showing except for the drop down. Is there a limit to how many options I can have?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 05:50 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The 'How did you hear about Us?' drop down appears to be fine on my side.
We do not have the options/questions limit, so you should be able to add a lot of the options.
If the issue still persists, please let us know.
- pebbles23Answered on September 11, 2014 at 05:15 AMHi, it's not that it doesn't show on the browser, it's shows on both Firefox and Safari. It's when I fill out to test everything come through except the how you hear about us. ex. I got the name, date, phone, just not that box.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 08:55 AM
I have updated your form notification email body with the dropdown field. We have a system tool that is designed to update the fields in the email body, but this will only work for the default format. You have modified the email body, particularly the header part (Question / Answer).
- pebbles23Answered on September 11, 2014 at 09:21 AMI'm not sure what you are saying in the last message.... about you modified the email. Can you explain this?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 12:22 PM
When the form is submitted by someone, you were receiving the email alert without the field 'Where did you hear about us?'. You might have added/modified this dropdown box after setting up the email notification and hence this particular field is not updated in the email alert. Now, you should be receiving the email alert with this field updated by my colleague.
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.
- pebbles23Answered on September 11, 2014 at 12:41 PMGreat! ... thanks it's working now.