- foodtourAsked on September 09, 2014 at 07:46 PM
I run a tour company. we provide tour at specific date and time. Can we create an order form like this http://foodtoursofny.com/p/EV.html with all available tours listed at specific dates and times? people then can select the pre-scheduled tour and place an order.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 09, 2014 at 11:05 PM
- foodtourAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 05:15 AMHi Jonathan, the sample you sent me seems to be able to pick any date instead of a set of restricted dates. I'd like to set up restricted dates and times. Thanks,
Sent from my iPad
- CarinaAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 09:15 AM
If there are pre-defined tour dates, then perhaps the best solution is to use dropdown fields and insert the tour dates there. You can see and clone the test form:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- foodtourAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 09:31 AMSince our tours are on going, it is very inconvenient to type in all the available dates. Do you have a feature to automatically generate the available dates based on some general rules? For example, tour A is only available every sat and sun from 2014 to 2015. Thanks,—
Sent from Mailbox
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 11:28 AM
You can use conditional statement along with Date calculations to make the tour available only on certain days.
Something similar to this form http://www.jotform.me/form/42534299120452.
It shows options base on Day of the Week.
Hope this help. Please inform us if this can work and we can expand it.
- CarinaAnswered on November 15, 2015 at 11:59 AM
Your message come out empty. If you need further assistance please let us know and we'll be happy to assist you.