- tsfermanaghAsked on September 10, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Hi I was just wondering I have radio buttons with a set number of years, is it possible to select one and that value be put into the value for year in the DOB widget?
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 12:04 PM
This is possible, but you have to download the form source and add some custom script. We can create a sample for if you want, just let us know.
- tsfermanaghAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 03:59 AM
Please that would be great jedcadorna. Would it be using JS?
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 04:48 AM
I have cloned your form and made a sample. Can you please check it on this link.
- tsfermanaghAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 06:26 AM
Thanks so much, How would I implement the script into my own form and use it.
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 07:50 AM
The example I've made needs a form source so in order for you to get this to work you have to download your form source.
Once you have your form source you'll need to paste this code before the </body> tag ends.
Then add this line onclick="myFunction()" in your radio buttons input tag.
That's it. That should capture your radio button value whenever it's checked.