- gsobeautifulAsked on September 10, 2014 at 11:28 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 12:28 PM
I did check your form and I am unable to replicate the issue you are having. All the product images does gets displayed in your form. Please check the screenshot below:
Have you embedded your form in any web page where the images are not being displayed? Please share the web page URL and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- gsobeautifulAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 02:19 PM
Thank you! What a mystery. Here is the webpage. The thing is, I do not see the images on my form when I'm editing.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 04:04 PM
Are you editing the form while using Jotform's website secure URL? If yes, then that's because your images are using non-secure URL.
You have to use the secure URL if that's the case:
Also, since you have enabled SSL to your form, you have to use secure URL's in your form images and links. Otherwise, you can't see the images and it will prompt a security errors to your form users. For example:
- gsobeautifulAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 05:15 AMThank you! Can I do this by simply renaming the image files?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 06:37 AM
You have to go through each product items and change it from there. You have to change, for example:
http://www to https://www
...in every image URL.
- gsobeautifulAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 03:21 PMThanks so much for your help on this! It now works fine. But only if I use
Firefox or Chrome browsers. Images do not appear when I open the URL nor
the editable form in jotform when browsing with Explorer.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 04:56 PM
Unfortunately Internet Explorer is notoriously buggy. I did check your form in IE10 though, and everything appears to be working fine. Depending on what version of IE you are using, you may want to try to update to the most recent version. If using FireFox or Chrome is an acceptable solution however, I would recommend sticking with one of those.
- gsobeautifulAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 08:51 AMSuccess! Thanks so much for your help!
- KadeJMAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 10:25 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are very welcome!