- sheikhazaliaAsked on September 08, 2011 at 11:44 AM
i have 3 different facebook page equally to 3 different emails. in order to receive submission for different facebook page :-
should i have to create 3 account in jotform? OR can i add 3 different emails in 1 form and 1 Jotform account ?
thanx guys :)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 06:49 PM
It is possible to use those 3 e-mails as recipient addresses in your form's notification mail template.
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Email Alert button
3. Click Notification
4. Click the Reply-To and Recipient Settings button
5. In the Recipient address field, enter the e-mail addresses, each separated by a comma
6. Click Finish then save your form
Hope you find this useful. Thank you for using JotForm!
- sheikhazaliaAnswered on September 09, 2011 at 06:46 AM
bunch of thanx neil :))
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 09, 2011 at 08:42 AM
Good to know that Neil was able to provide you answer to your query.
Feel free to post in the forum if you have any questions.
Enjoy using JotForm.
- zaliaAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 08:58 AM
guys, sorry to ask again,
do u mean, for 1 form submission, it goes to 3 different emails receipent OR
1 submission goes to 1 receipent email (example my customer fillup the payment form of ABC FACEBOOK PAGE)
and other customer fillup at JKL FACEBOOK PAGE, will go to the this shop receipient email?
iam asking this cos iam making order form for different shop, sorry if i a bit blur
what i need is 1 submission goes to the particular receipient email, and other submission goes to the other receipent email, so that i can use just the same 1 order form BUT with many different shop (different email receipent)..thanxxxxx
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 13, 2011 at 09:19 AM
Sorry but your original post is a little too vague to begin with. Kindly confirm if this is exactly what you're trying to do:
* You want to make a single form and use it across different Facebook pages
* Depending on which page the form was submitted from, it should send a notification email to the corresponding Facebook page admin
If this is correct, please follow the instructions below:
1. Create your form
2. Add a hidden box in your form. Label it with something like "page" or "shop"
3. Prepopulate the value of the hidden box by appending "?shop=shop name goes here" on the form url in the embed codes on your Facebook pages. Keep the shop name as simple as possible, preferrably using lowercase and without spaces.
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.com/form/12493644274?shop=abc" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:567px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.com/form/12493644274?shop=xyz" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:567px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.com/form/12493644274?shop=qrs" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:567px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
4. Create conditions in your form so that depending on where the form is submitted, it will send out a corresponding email to the correct person.
Test this solution out then inform us if you're having any difficulties. Thanks!