- omni4242Asked on September 10, 2014 at 07:03 PM
I HAVE an application on my account called "HAVE ASHLEE LOOK AT IT...." but when you click on the link it sends you to a different application.
First I created a replica of the application to find out the link wasn't working. The I created a new form and it took a while and still the link isn't working.I really need to have sent these out yesterday... please help ASAP.Ashlee702-332-4965
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 07:48 PM
I just want to confirm is "HAVE ASHLEE LOOK AT IT..." a form? I'm checking all your forms but I don't see any form by that name.
The link you have provided is incorrect. Can you please check this link if this the correct one http://www.jotformpro.com/form/42515448957970?
- omni4242Answered on September 11, 2014 at 05:15 AMIt is still not working... can you please click the link. You will see that
it goes to the registered nurse application and not the medical assistant
- omni4242Answered on September 11, 2014 at 05:15 AMYes that link is the correct one.
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 06:36 AM
Are you still unable to view the link? Not sure which of your message came first. Just want to confirm if everything is working fine on your end.
Just tested the link and works fine here.