- ikhwanasliAsked on September 10, 2014 at 11:48 PM
may i create a demo login form?
its not connect to any databse and anyone can't login because its just a demo.
thx for your answer.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 12:14 AM
If you do not want to connect to any external data source then yes with a little workaround you can achieve your requirement which will be something similar but not a authentication form. Please take a look at the following thread where I have explained step by step on how to achieve this: http://www.jotform.com/answers/417268-How-can-I-add-password-protection-to-my-form
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- ikhwanasliAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 10:46 PM
i use label "PIN" for my password field
and i use label "Login" for my submit button.
it is OK?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 12:49 AM
I would suggest you to not use the label "Login". You can use the following combination instead:
- ikhwanasliAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 11:30 PMhellow Mr AshwinMr Ashwin.
im "ikhwanasli" that ask question above. my account and ip has banned from jotform.
im not use keyword "password or login" as "label" on my form.
otherwise i use label "pin" and "submit" on my form.
but way i got banned?
Please help my problem, and what should i do so i can get my form back.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 03:18 AM
Since we cannot answer multiple questions in one thread, I have moved your question to a new thread. You will be responded here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/428250
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 02:39 AM
For some unknown reason we have received and empty response form you. If you have replied form your email, please click on the following URL to reply again: http://www.jotform.com/answers/426955