- Vikas RathoreAsked on September 11, 2014 at 06:11 AM
Hi, This is Vikas. Here is some series of question, hope you will help out so i can start:
1. If i dont have any domain register with me, still can i use "Jotform"!!
2. When people submit their email id, i want them to send a FREE report, Is it possible??
3. Can you connect with any autoresponder.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 10:59 AM
You do not need your own domain to use your forms or to have others use them. You can simply use your forms URL. As you can see from this form, it is fully functional without a separate domain:
When people submit your form, you can send them a response email. This can contain whatever information you would like. here is our guide on how to set this up:
If you have any further questions or need any help setting anything up, let us know and we will be happy to help.