- englep10Asked on September 11, 2014 at 10:44 AM
I asked about a week ago for Webmerge integration, because I didnt want to go through Zapier. You all were nice enough to let me know you were working on it. I was wondering if I could get an ETA. Thank you in advance!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Upon checking, I found that my colleague have already sent a feature request to our back end team on your this thread.
Unfortunately we cannot provide an ETA on this. It completely depends upon the feasibility and priority of our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- englep10Answered on September 11, 2014 at 05:30 PM
I would greatly appreciate that! Thank you very much
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 07:19 PM
In addition to my colleague on the other thread, you can also use Zapier as a gateway so you can connect Jotform to WebMerge.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 07:20 PM
Nevermind, I think you have already tried Zapier. Sorry to missed that. :)
- englep10Answered on October 07, 2014 at 01:50 PM
No problem Cris. Thank guys for helping me out if you could reply to this thread to let me know when its been finished that would be great! Thank you very much!!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 05:04 PM
The integration request has already been sent to our next level support on the other thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/424636. Sorry to inform you that there is no update yet in this regard. But as suggested by our colleague Mike, please see if Applidok fits your needs.
We will update you through the other thread as soon as we have any progress. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.