- DigiLuxArtAsked on September 11, 2014 at 11:21 AM
I just created my first JOT! Very cool.
I have a few questions.
1) I tested the form and it arrived in my email - all good so far.
I have 12 questions, so received 12 answers, but without the questions I don't know what the answers are answering - I have to go back to the form o see what the question is, then read the answer.
Can I set it up so that the (numbered) questions come through when completed for easy reference?
2)I embedded the form in a responsive WordPress site. The form does not seem to be responsive. Please advise.
3) Is there a limit to the number of Q's per survey e.g. will this system take 40+ Q's?
4) Can forms have logo / branding on the FREE account?
5)Can I set up clickable links on exit to a specific URL when completed?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 01:59 PM
Welcome to JotForm. We hope you enjoyed creating the form.
To answer your questions in order :
1. Received answers without questions
This is due to blank labels set for the answer fields. Please see the screenshot below :
You can click on the label region to edit and type the question.
You may also right-click on the field and click on Show Properties to edit the question label.
After edit the labels for each question, you may delete the existing email notification and then setup a new notification to receive the answers with questions.
2. The form does not seem to be responsive
This question shall be answered here http://www.jotform.com/answers/427362
3. Is there a limit to the number of Q's per survey
There is no limit on the questions. The form can handle easily your requirement with 40+ questions
4. Can forms have logo
You can place your logo on the form by using Image option from Image tools
Please go through the section Why should I choose JotForm over similar services? from our FAQ page for more information.
5. Can I set up clickable links on exit to a specific URL
This question shall be answered on a different thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/427365
I have split the questions to different threads to avoid confusion on which question we are talking about.
BTW, I see that the form is embedded on your website using SSL. Please be noted that the free accounts are limited to receive only 10 secured submissions. Please go through our pricing page for more information.
Hope this information helps. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.
- DigiLuxArtAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 02:20 PM
Kiran - thanks for your help.