- irepairspAsked on September 11, 2014 at 01:59 PM
i want to create a form where i can add a customer and on the next page i want to see all the customers ive added.like In Example on page 1 it will say add customer and fields and the next page all the people who have ben added.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 11, 2014 at 04:34 PM
I understand that you want to display the list of all customers after adding a new customer. You can use the reports feature to achieve this.
1. Create the form with necessary fields to add the customer
2. Generate an HTML table report by following the guide How-to-create-an-HTML-Table-Listing-Report
3. Copy the Report URL
3. Now, setup the Thank you page by using Custom URL and paste the Report URL.
I have created a demo form for you. Please see how it works. If you are looking for something different, please get back to us. We are happy to assist you further.