- jburgess89Asked on September 12, 2014 at 12:06 AM
I have a liability form and basically they just read all the text print their name and then use the signature box to sign and hit submit. Only their name and the signature show up? I have it set to save as pdf and put into google drive. What would be causing this?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 04:20 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. When you say "Only their name and the signature show up?", do you mean to say that only these two fields show up in your submission emails?
I did check your form's submission page and it seems to have captured all the input data correctly. Please check the screenshot below:
I also check your form's notification email alert template and that also seems to have been setup correctly. It should display all the input data in your submission emails. Have you solved this problem already?
If the problem persists, I would suggest you to share a screenshot of the problem for us to be able to understand the issue better. The following guide should help you upload image in your forum post: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
We will wait for your response.
- jburgess89Answered on September 12, 2014 at 06:51 AM
It doesn't show my main page with the liablilty statement:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 08:24 AM
Please be noted that "Text" fields and images are by default not being displayed in the form's submission page. Here are the steps you should follow to see the "text" field in your form's submissions:
1. Go to your form's submission page: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2. Click on the "Gear" icon from the top right corner or the submission screen.
3. Select the check box of "Show Headers and Texts". Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- jburgess89Answered on September 12, 2014 at 09:01 AMThanksand last question I have it setup to save as PDF into Google Docs. Can I have the Headers and Text in there too? Right now it sends it to pdf but that is missing from the pdf document.
1871 Folsom Street, Suite 112
Boulder, CO 80302
Office: (303) 474-5307 x7001
- KadeJMAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 10:27 AM
You are welcome.
Also, I've split your secondary question into a new thread here.