- bemuseAsked on September 12, 2014 at 09:54 AM
Please help! I have a form that is missing! My reports from this form are still there, but no form. Please tell me there is some kind of recovery for these!Page URL:
- hurolardaAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 10:07 AM
i can see your forms?
- bemuseAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 10:11 AM
I'm looking for one called Print Shop Request. Click "Print, Shipping and Agent Kits" does that work for you? I'm getting this:
- bemuseAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Then when I go to my folder for PRINT forms on JotForm I get this:
The highlighted one I just started as I MUST have a form working no matter what happened to the old one. I at least need the data from the reports.
But obviously the form back would be the best. the last use was 6:35 last night.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 11:26 AM
It appears you may have accidentally deleted your form. It was still intact with all submission data in your trash. I went ahead restored it for you and you should find it in the "My Forms" section of your account. Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help.