- KadeJMAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Did you mean that you wanted that same "headers and text" to be displayed in your Google Doc?
No, those won't show in the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is designed to only show the question and display the answer to that question. Insertion of all of the headers and text into that would take away from it and only create confusion or elongated answers.
You could try manually applying it if you really wanted to do that, but be advised that modifications made to the document could break the integration therefore we cannot guarantee that.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Sorry, I realized there was a third question/issue in the bottom of the secondary question. We will troubleshoot that problem furthermore here.
- jburgess89Answered on September 12, 2014 at 10:51 AMI’m not saving this one as a spreadsheet just as a pdf in Google Drive. Sorry not Google Docs. So I want all of the waivers to be in a folder within google drive if possible. We have two types of forms. A couple of waiver forms and then two forms that are more spreadsheet like registration and fees forms. That is working great.
- CarinaAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Unfortunately by default the contents in Text and Header fields are not included in the PDF files. You may try the workaround suggested in this thread.
Let us know if this is a solution for you.
- jburgess89Answered on September 12, 2014 at 12:41 PMActually I got it to work thought the submission and just add Heading and Text. I went into Google Drive and they are there in PDF format.
- CarinaAnswered on September 12, 2014 at 12:56 PM
I'm glad to hear it. If you need further support please let us know.