- BruceMoffatAsked on September 08, 2011 at 05:16 PM
I'm not sure if I can send them the draft form by email attachment or if I need to send them a link to access the form. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 08, 2011 at 07:28 PM
You can just give them the link to the form so they can view or review it.
To get your form's URL, click the Preview button while in edit mode, then copy the URL found in the preview screen.
Let us know if you have further questions regarding this topic. You may also open new threads if you have new queries that are unrelated to this matter. Thank you for using JotForm!
- BruceMoffatAnswered on September 12, 2011 at 04:40 PM
Thanks for the tech support.
In a related matter, do I follow the same procedure if I want to post a link to our online grant application form on our web for electronic submission of funding proposals?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 03:07 AM
If you want to post a link to the form on your website, follow the simple procedures below:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Select Pop-up
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
5. Paste the codes on your website's source code
Please inform us if you encounter difficulties along the way or if you need further assistance with this matter. Thank you!