- 1heartinbodyAsked on September 12, 2014 at 08:33 PM
We are creating a 'node' based system and need to limit signups per node. After that form reaches the form limit we'd like it to redirect the user to the next node form we have set up.
Thank you - LOVE your platform!!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 03:49 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible to achieve your requirement.
To redirect your users to another page, the form needs to be submitted successfully. But if the submission limit is reached, the form cannot be submitted successfully and before capturing the data it will display the error message.
But with a little work around it is possible to achieve your requirement. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Add a "Unique ID" widget in your form.
2. Remove the submission limit form your form.
3. Add a condition in your form to check if the value if unique id is greater than "XX" (which you need to consider as a submission limit) then "Change Thank You URL after submission". Please check the screenshot below for condition that needs to be added:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.