- islandingAsked on September 13, 2014 at 09:45 AM
I would like to remove the theme from the Industrial Dark on my form. I have tied everything I can find, but the image always shows up.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 12:26 PM
You have to inject a custom CSS codes to the form to override the background styling. Use the following:
background: #000 !important;
Here's -How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes to your form.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Oops, sorry! To remove the background, you have to put "none" in the value. Here's the correct codes:
background: none !important;
The first one is to replace the background image with solid color. You can use that if you want to use another color. Otherwise, use "none".
Thank you! :)
- islandingAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Hello, Thanks for the answer, but that just turns the background white. It should be transparent.
Never mind I got it.
- BenAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 05:23 PM
Good to hear that you were able to resolve it. The 2nd code by Welvin did make the background go away, although you get the background of the form's parent to be shown (usually white).
Do contact us again if you have any other questions or would like us to help you out with your form :)