- kkp318Asked on September 13, 2014 at 11:38 AM
I cancelled my subscription a month ago, but I am still being charged. Why is this happening? It says that my subscription is set to be cancelled manually? What does this mean? Last time I did this, it said my subscription would be cancelled as of this month. I would like to be refunded for my most recent month and for my subscription to be cancelled ASAP.
- BenAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 03:15 PM
I see that your account is set to Premium. Please follow the next steps to change the subscription to the free one, hence canceling your Premium subscription.
1. Login your JotForm account
2. at the top right corner there is an icon representing a person and once you click on it you will see the lin to "Account"
3. Go to Billing tab and click Switch Subscription under Starter (Free) Plan
4. Click Cancel Subscription button on the new window.
This should help you in regards of canceling your subscription.
Someone from our billing department will contact you in regards to you request for refund.
Do let us know if you have any further questions about this or if you are not able to follow the steps above.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 07:18 PM
Since you used Paypal for the subscription payment, please cancel also the latest payment done in your paypal account.
Follow this steps
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for a more detailed guide on how to cancel a Paypal subscription.
I have already cancelled your current PREMIUM subscription and downgraded it to FREE.
I have also submitted a refund request for the charge amount. The refund amount should reflect in your bank account after 2 weeks at the least.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.