- mauirockieAsked on September 13, 2014 at 02:14 PM
Also my drop down for date isn't giving me 2015 and later how do I change that?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 06:32 PM
In the Dropdown date, make sure to assign a specific Year From and Year To and the field properties.
This should allow a dropdown year with specific range (i.e 2015 and higher)
I want to inform you also that your form http://www.jotform.us/form/30577055342149 will be subjected for suspension because it was a suspected phishing by the phishing filter.
This is due to the reason that your form collect Credit Card account information
You either have to delete the forms or at least delete those fields in your form before we can reinstate the account and form.
Inform us if you need further assistance.
- mauirockieAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 06:41 PMNew response receivedI changed my form. Sorry I was not aware of the rules! I changed the dates on the form and saved it but when I do the drop down box it is still showing 2014. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 07:09 PM
Your jotform was already suspended. You will not be able to use until reinstated.
Please go to your My Forms page and delete the banned form.
I will be able to assist you on the jotform only if its cleared from suspension.
- mauirockieAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 07:41 PMNew response receivedI spoke to Mike and he re-activated my account
- BenAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 08:06 PM
Have a pleasant experience with JotForm.
- mauirockieAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 09:11 PMNew response receivedI keep getting access denied even to look at your terms. I took the CVV off the form and Mike said that should be good enough. I also only asked people for their last 4 digits of their credit card numbers. Once I can access the terms I will review them.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 01:34 AM
I did check your account and found that it is already active. I have also white listed your IP address as well. Do try to sign in to your account and get back to us if you have any trouble.