- dougrgAsked on September 13, 2014 at 04:12 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 08:00 PM
The FREE subscription is consist of 100 consolidated total submissions per month. The maximum limits are 10 SSL, 10 payments, and 100 for regular(non-SSL).
You can see more details in the JotForm Pricing page.
I checked your account/username dougrg and can see that you had already exceeded the max SSL submission of 10 -- you already have 13.
For this time only, I have reset your SSL submission count to 0. Please take note that we only do this once.
I suggest you do not use the secure URL of your form to avoid accumulating SSL submission
If you find it necessary to use secure URL / SSL submissions in your form, then you should upgrade to the next paid plan instead. https://www.jotform.com/pricing
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- dougrgAnswered on September 14, 2014 at 10:11 AMIm sorry. I still do not understand how I might control submissions by not using SSL submission URL. I dont remember this being addressed at all when I created my form. To avoid this, what would be the URL to use? What impact would this have on security of the information being passed? Thanks for your help. Doug Gelhaye
- dougrgAnswered on September 14, 2014 at 01:41 PMI may have figured it out. Do I just give out: https://jotform.us/dougrg/DougGelhaye?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 14, 2014 at 04:34 PM
https://jotform.us/dougrg/DougGelhaye? is definitely using the secure URL. Using this URL and submitting the form will add to your SSL submission count.
You can instead use it the non https URL like this http://jotform.us/dougrg/DougGelhaye?
When you get the embed code of the form, make sure that the Secure Form checkbox is not checked
Inform us if you need further assistance.
- dougrgAnswered on September 14, 2014 at 05:41 PMThank you for your patience and the help on a weekend. Doug Gelhaye