- NicksterAsked on September 09, 2011 at 01:49 AM
How do I decrease space between each line of the form?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 09, 2011 at 02:06 AM
Thanks for asking. The simplest way to do that is to enter a smaller number in the Question Spacing field on the Field Styles tab of the form's Preferences:
1. Load the form into the form builder
2. While on the Setup & Embed tab, click Preferences > Field Styles > Question Spacing
3. Change the value to a smaller number, close the Preferences and save the form
Should you require clarification on this or help with any other aspect of our product, please let us know. Our team is always willing to help with users to get the most out of their forms.
- NicksterAnswered on September 10, 2011 at 10:05 AM
Wayne, Thanks for your help. It works great.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 10, 2011 at 09:00 PM
You're quite welcome, Nickster.