- Jerry DeVorkinAsked on September 13, 2014 at 05:14 PM
My dollar amount does not include the end "0" in the dollar amount. How do I change this?
Thanking you for your help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 09:06 PM
From what I can see in your form http://www.jotform.us/form/42554412280145 it seems you have these working already. I can see 2 decimal places in the total amount already
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- BuySellBeaniesAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 09:41 PMWhy doesn't the "Sub-Total Amount" have two decimal places?
- jvd042012Answered on September 14, 2014 at 07:01 AM
Maybe because the subtotal is 2.20 that is why it shows 2.2 only. I tried checking your form, here is a screenshot.
So you want the "0" to appear right? I'm not sure if this will help you. Using the Form Calculation Widget, click Show Advanced Options and there should be an option about the number of decimal places.
- BenAnswered on September 14, 2014 at 01:10 PM
I checked your form and it seems to be working fine for me. Do let me know if it is still not showing you the second decimal place and if not, can you please tell us what browser you are using? Some browsers and operating systems can have system defaults which activate if you do not set a specific format for a field.
Otherwise, the solution is correctly given above by @jvd042012.
- BuySellBeaniesAnswered on September 14, 2014 at 01:21 PMYes, it is now working correctly. Thank you for your help.