- ztwerskyAsked on September 14, 2014 at 02:59 PM
The lengths of my form elements are not the same length. I tried every length property but can't get them to all be aligned. Any advice? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 14, 2014 at 07:42 PM
This is due to the form theme used on your form http://www.jotform.me/form/42405834191452
We can fix this by injecting custom CSS code for each of the input-line ID to align them rightfully on the form.
I'll try to create the CSS code needed to align them.
I will get back to you quickly when I have found the right CSS code to do it.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 14, 2014 at 08:49 PM
Please try adding this CSS code to the current existing in your form
margin-left: 7px !important;
I test this on my form http://www.jotform.me/form/42567675010454 and it seems to be working right.
- ztwerskyAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 01:17 AM
Well, 7px didn't do it but 6px did! Thank you!
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 03:58 AM
On behalf of my colleague.
You are most welcome. If further support is needed, please let us know.
Thank you for using JotForm