- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 12:47 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you want to actually embed your form in your email?
We do not recommend embedding your form in email because most of the email clients are very limited in supporting HTML & Scripts. More over you will have to use your form's source code in your email. In all probability, embedding your form in email will not work correctly on user's email client.
You need to get your form's direct url and share it in an email. Here are the steps you should follow to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab.
3. Click on "Embed Form" and copy the form's direct URL. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 21, 2014 at 03:33 AM
You can do it like this.
Please check this user guide https://www.jotform.com/help/67-Which-Form-Embed-Code-Should-I-Use
You can also use the E-mail embed option to Send view Email the link of the form to your client.
Check this steps
the Email embed wizard will be like this
Hope this help. Tell us if you need further assistance.