- msaritAsked on September 14, 2014 at 11:12 PM
I know we can send an auto-response email to people who complete my form, but can I send them a PDF version of their responses?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 02:47 AM
Yes along with the auto-response email, you can also send them the link to the PDF which will display their response in PDF. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Load your JotForm in editor.
2. Click on the "Setup & Embed" tab and then click on the "Email Alert".
3. Click on the auto-responder email alert you have added.
4. Move your cursor where you want to insert the PDF link.
5. Click on the "PDF Link" from the form field section of your email template. Please chekc the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.