What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Yes along with the auto-response email, you can also send them the link to the PDF which will display their response in PDF. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Load your JotForm in editor.
2. Click on the "Setup & Embed" tab and then click on the "Email Alert".
3. Click on the auto-responder email alert you have added.
4. Move your cursor where you want to insert the PDF link.
5. Click on the "PDF Link" from the form field section of your email template. Please chekc the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.