- chaseingersollAsked on September 09, 2011 at 07:05 AM
Is there an option where I can download a CVS file or a report of paying customers?
Can jotform be used in Google Sites?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 09, 2011 at 08:37 AM
In the submission section of JotForm you will see an option
to download a CSV/Excel file of submitted data.
1. Login to Jotform.
2. Click "My Forms" on the top
3. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions of it to Excel/CSV
4. Click on "Submission"
5. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right Above the Submission Date title- you
will see "Download as CSV" Button.
You can also embed JotForm to Google site please visit the following
article on our user guide for further information:
Hope this helps.