JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
WishBox tools special use case requestsAsked by Shane on September 15, 2014 at 08:59 AM
I am starting a competition site which will require users to screenshot my website and submit it to me as an entry.
Now not all users are savvy enough to do this without some difficulty.
My questions are:
1. Would it be possible to use your Wishbox Product in this manner?
2. Can the edit tools be hidden from my users?
3. Can the form fields be altered. Could "Describe problem or suggestion" simply be labelled "Comments" or "Feedback".
Thank you for contacting us. With regards to your questions;
1. I am sure that is possible with Wishbox.
2. Unfortunately, you cannot hide the edit tools.
3. Yes, you can edit the label. Just go to my forms, edit the Wishbox form:
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.