- ryvonneAsked on September 15, 2014 at 01:33 PM
WHEN PAYMENTS ARE TRYING TO BE MADE ON THE GIRLS GETAWAY FORM, IT WILL GO THROUGH FINE UNLESS YOU USE A COUPON CODE.
IF YOU USE A COUPON CODE AND HIT APPLY. tHE DISCOUNTS SHOWS. tHEN IF YOU HIT SUBMIT IT WILL GO TO PAYPAL AND AN ERROR SAYS THE AMOUNT IS FORMAT INCORRECTLY AS IF IT HAS A SPACE OR A SYMBOL IN THERE.
I AM LOSING SALES AND NEED THIS FIXED TODAY PLEASE
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 03:25 PM
Yes. I see that message particularly on Instalment based subscriptions. Let me research on the issue and get back to you shortly with relevant information. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 05:12 PM
As I test with various combinations of coupon codes on your form with the subscriptions, it seems to be happens with the decimal places on the instalment subscriptions. Could you try removing the decimal places to round off the subscriptions to see if this resolves the issue?
Please follow the steps to edit the subscriptions.
1. Right-click on the PayPal integration field and select Payment Wizard
2. Follow the wizard till Subscriptions displayed
3. Click on the subscription and edit the item
Hope this helps. Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We'll be happy to assist you.