- OAF_JobsAsked on September 15, 2014 at 05:16 PM
We are unable to see the files that applicants have uploaded with their applications on the form. When we click on the attachement, an error screen (shown below) pops up.
Please help! Thanks!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 06:02 PM
I believe that you are referring to the form POPs Application Form (40471746260553). I've checked some of the attachments from the submissions and I am to download them. Could you let us know if it happens with a particular submissions/attachments? It would be helpful for us if you can share us the attachment link to investigate the issue further.
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
- OAF_JobsAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 09:14 AM
It's mysteriously working now. Thanks!
- KadeJMAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 10:25 AM
It may have possibly just been a temporary issue which can sometimes occasionally happen. If that's the case then we do apologize about it and we're glad to hear it's working for you now.
Should you start to experience any further troubles with it again then please do let us know.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 06:38 PM
We will attend to your question separately here http://www.jotform.com/answers/636878