- entechjaxAsked on September 15, 2014 at 09:25 PM
I am using wordpress 4.0 running the Customizr theme that is based on twitter bootstrap.
I have a 2 page jotform : http://www.jotform.com//?formID=33065787896877
I want to have the 1st page on my left sidebar on my site. All I need for the first page in the sidebar is:
I cannot figure out how to change the formatting of the next button. It seams to leave space for the previous button, so cuts off the Next button. I would like the next button to just be left alligned in line with the fields above it. Can this be done?
Also, the form in my side bar seems to disappear when I narrow the window in firefox.
I also don't really need the formatting in the button line, but can live with that if needed.
I would like the fields a little bigger to fit in the sidebar area better.
Website that has form in left sidebar is: http://jacksonvillesprinkler.com/
Thanks for your help with this :)
Andrew BrockmanPage URL:
- entechjaxAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 12:09 AM
You can close this. It frustrated me too much so I removed the form.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 06:09 AM
We apologize for any inconveniences caused.
Just in case you still need help with your form, you can try the following.
1. First, I would suggest to add Mobile Responsive Widget to your form so the form fields will automatically re-size on small browser windows as well as on the mobile devices. http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/mobile_responsive
2. I can't seem to find the page break buttons with your form so I think you've change the form format.
Just please let us know if you need help with anything about your form, we'd be happy to help you here.