- corc_itwebAsked on July 26, 2010 at 09:40 AM
As of Friday, the forms on my site have been working perfectly. Now, all of the sudden this morning (without touching any of the forms) the totaling feature isn't working, no conditions are working either and even the spinner tool now appears as a regular text box.
Anyone know what might have happened or how to fix it?
- SimonKomlosAnswered on July 26, 2010 at 10:01 AM
Dont worry they arent working on my site either
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 26, 2010 at 10:29 AM
Can you post the URL of the page where you see this problem?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 26, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Are you guys using Firefox 3.5.11?
- SimonKomlosAnswered on July 26, 2010 at 10:33 AM
no im using google chrome. http://professionalservers.net/order.html thats the site
- corc_itwebAnswered on July 26, 2010 at 10:41 AM
Thank you for responding so quickly.
Yes, I am using Firefox 3.5.11. I tried the forms in Safari and it worked perfectly.
This form is the easiest to spot the problem on. It is supposed to have the "spinner" where it in the latest Firefox, it only shows a text field.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 26, 2010 at 10:42 AM
Simon, your account was suspended. I unsuspended it and whitelisted your forms. They should work fine.