- hartelphotographyAsked on September 15, 2014 at 11:18 PM
For the past couple of days, when I go to jotform.com the website doesn't show up/load properly. I'm attaching a screen shot to better explain what I'm talking about. I have used different browsers, but nothing has worked. Everything has been fine in the past, but all of the sudden it's not working. Please help!
- ManagermustafaAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 04:46 AM
I checked your account and your forms show up on my tests (i am using Chrome). Can you confirm it is working for you too?
- hartelphotographyAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 04:51 AM
No, the forms are still not working. I tried using Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Is it possible that I am missing a plug-in?
- ManagermustafaAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 05:02 AM
You do not need any plugin. It is interesting because i could successfully list your forms with Chrome and Firefox.
screenshot if from firefox but chrome is also working well. If the problem still continues can you send me console output your browsers. In chrome you can do that by following these step:
- right click anywhere on myforms page and click "Inspect Element"
- in the opening window below click "Console" tab
- refresh page and wait until completes
- copy and send me everything written in that console
I know it is boring but cannot figure out why with limited information.