- vishal1guptaAsked on September 16, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Only data in the first row gets saved in My Matrix Dynamique widget.
Also, after adding a row, the button to add more rows disappears. Here is the URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 11:38 AM
I was able to reproduce the problem particularly on the missing button. I have now raised this to our widget team for further investigation. Please consider using Infinite List Widget or Configurable List Widget for now. These are good alternatives.
Regarding on the other issue, note that you have to save the data first before it gets submitted.
- vishal1guptaAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Thank you for your acknowledgement.
The other widgets do not have the correct elements or table structure I need. I will wait for you to get this feature fixed. I see why the second row does not save, as the save button disappears.
So, the two problems are actually caused by the button disappearance.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 01:24 PM
My colleague has indeed opened a ticket regarding your issue, and we hope to have a resolution for your soon. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, thank you very much for your patience.
- vishal1guptaAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 04:44 PM
Can you provide an ETA on this fix for the disappearing button ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 22, 2014 at 05:02 PM
The ticket regarding this has been assigned to a developer but depending on the depth of the bug, it may be resolved quickly or may take a bit of time. Currently we cannot give you an ETA but I can say that usually once a bug has been assigned, it is usually sorted rather quickly.
- vishal1guptaAnswered on October 01, 2014 at 09:39 AM
Is this ever going to get fixed ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 01, 2014 at 10:46 AM
I am very sorry this is taking a bit of time. Sometimes bugs take longer than we expect to get fixed. I sent a request to the developer assigned to this issue to see if they have any updates.
- vishal1guptaAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 03:34 PM
Is anyone working on this ?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 05:59 PM
Yes. The ticket is still open and currently assigned to one of our developer already.
We apologize if its taking time to for the turn around. But we will make sure to notify you here when status update is available.
- BenAnswered on November 18, 2014 at 11:12 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/460867
We will be taking a look if the issue is same for you as well and will open a separate thread to our developers if so to better see the level of users affected by this issue.
We will be responding to you there shortly and would appreciate if you could keep the further responses there as well.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 26, 2015 at 01:31 AM
We apologize that we did not update here.
The bug is fixed - the matrix width remains the same when you add rows.
If you experience additional issues - please let us know.