- mcgrawAsked on September 16, 2014 at 04:32 PM
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 04:41 PM
I'm forwarding your request to our developers for further assistance.
Kindly clarify on which form your email notifications are missing so that we can take a closer look.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 05:55 PM
Can you clarify what you mean? I checked one of your forms and I see notifications still set up:
Is there a specific form you're having issues with? Please help us further understand the issue you're having.
- mcgrawAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 09:36 PM
I can see the email alerts, but when I click on each one to edit, I see a red X on the right side or each one--i.e.,
The url is: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42036416865961
This is the only form, at this time that I am having a problem with the alerts. I even tried to add a new alert and that shows that it was deleted.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 10:19 PM
The red X you see is a button which you can use to delete the notification. It does NOT mean that the notification email is deleted.
May I ask though, is there anything else that lead you to think that the emails were deleted. Are you having issues aside from that?