What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You can embed a Grid Listing report in your jotform, once you create your it:
1) Select your jotform, click on Reports, then on Add New Report:
2) Select the Grid Listing and click next:
3) Uncheck the fields you do not want to show in the report:
4) Copy the iFrame code:
5) Got to the edit mode of your jotform, and add a Text field, and click on Edit HTML:
6) Click on the edit html icon and paste the code:
Save the changes, and preview your form, it will look like this:
You can take a look a the live form here: http://form.jotform.co/form/42436984807870
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.