- carrborofilmfestAsked on September 09, 2011 at 02:50 PM
My name is Kim Andrews and I have a monthly charge going to a credit card. The number of the credit card has changed. How do I update my CC information?
919-918-7367 or email is best firstname.lastname@example.org My username is CarrboroFilmFestival
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 09, 2011 at 02:58 PM
Credit card paid subscriptions are processed by our chosen payment gateway, Plimus. Because of that, anything that concerns your billing can be managed by logging in to their website.
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
5. Save the changes you made
We hope you find this information useful. Let us know if you need further assistance regarding this matter.
Thank you for your continued patronage and have a great weekend!
- allanftdAnswered on September 09, 2011 at 02:58 PM
Since you're paying using your credit card, you have to modify your credit card details through our 3rd party payment processor Plimus. Your Plimus username is the long string of numbers from the original plimus email you received when you paid for your JotForm account in your case, its 1308147492429737551906). Please do not use your JotForm username and password when logging in to the Plimus website. In case you forgot your Plimus password, please reset your password here or visit their Customer Support page.
Thank you for using JotForm.