- RoratoAsked on September 16, 2014 at 07:47 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 16, 2014 at 10:56 PM
It's basically a subordinate or secondary account where forms are shared by the main user. Sub-account user can get access to the shared forms upon logging in to the form builder.
Here's an article about Sub-User Account and how to share forms.
- RoratoAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 08:31 PMCan you tell me if we can change the date format……18/09/2014?
Rorato Nominees P/L & Billabong Produce | Office Manager
Cape Rd, Jerilderie NSW 2716 | • 03 5886 1306 | 7 03 5886 1719
• firstname.lastname@example.org | • www.billabongprod.com.au
This communication (and any attachment/s) is intended to be read or used by the addressee only. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and unauthorised use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient any form of disclosure, dissemination, copying, modification or distribution is unauthorised. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify me immediately. This network is managed and maintained by Compusult – should you experience any technical difficulties responding or sending to this network, please contact Compusult directly at www.compusult.com.au or 03 5832 8600.
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 12:12 AM
As we cannot answer multiple questions in one thread, I have moved your question related to data format to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/430691