- unimelbAsked on September 16, 2014 at 11:19 PM
I'm not able to save any conditions in form called "Melbourne dental school" tried to clone form but still wont save. All my others form are working fine.
Could you please help with this issue
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 02:28 AM
Thank you for contacting.
May I know what exactly is happening when you try to save the form? Do you get any error message?
I suggest you first try clearing your browser's cache and see if it makes any difference. Click the link below to learn how to do it:
If clearing the cache does not help, kindly try using a different browser then let us know if the problem still persists.
- unimelbAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 06:38 PM
Cleared cache also tried different browser, I also asked a colleague to add a condition from their PC in this form still can add or save any conditions. All other forms are working fine.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 08:03 PM
We do recommend Chrome or Firefox to edit forms. I've cleared your forms cache. Please try to use a recent version of any of these browsers, also do let us know what is the condition you wish to add and we will help you to save it if you still have problems
- unimelbAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 10:57 PM
I only use Firefox please use this url http://www.jotformpro.com/unimelb/mdsform
and see if you can add any conditions? The conditions I'd like to add are as follows:
1. IF required on a specific date Is Equal to "On or before specific date" SHOW Date job is required
2. IF stock colour IS Equal To "Other" SHOW Stock colour - Other
3. IF Add other job Is Equal to "Yes SHOW Add another job
4. IF Add other job Is Equal to "no: SHOW Submit button
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 19, 2014 at 06:21 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your JotForm and I was able to add the condition and save it successfully. Please check the screenshot below:
When I tested your JotForm, the added condition seems to be working just fine. Please check the screenshot:
But I still fill there is some problem with your form. When I tried to check the saved conditions, it did not show any window at all. Please check the screenshot below:
Are you also having the same issue or you are not even able to save the conditions?
Have you added some condition earlier in this JotForm? Were you able to check the saved conditions earlier? I did check your revision history to verify this and found that almost all the revisions recorded is for conditions and only few for field addition/modification.
I am not sure what is causing this issue. I cloned your form and deleted fields but the saved condition window still does not show up. Even after deleting all the form fields, the issue persists.
I am reporting it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them. For now, I will suggest you to take advantage of our "Revision History" feature to revert back your form to an earlier working version.