- miccol3926Asked on September 17, 2014 at 09:15 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Unfortunately, we do not support importing from any local documents like PDF. Jotform system isn't capable to do so. You may consider creating the form from scratch or find available templates in the form templates page http://www.jotform.com/form-templates/ that is similar to your form so you will only do minor edits.
Your other questions will be answered on a separate thread. I have split it as it doesn't seem to relate with your main question. http://www.jotform.com/answers/430159
Thank you! :)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 10:06 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 17, 2015 at 03:26 AM
Your can now import your fillable PDF form to Jotform.
Here's the import page: https://www.jotform.com/adobe-formscentral-alternative
When you click the Import Forms button, select the Upload PDF and upload your fillable PDF file. You will be informed via email once your form is ready.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 11:33 AM
I have moved your concern to a different thread as we are trying to answer one question for a single user per thread. Kindly click this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/604725 to view that new thread. If you have any further questions, please feel free to open a new thread and we will be glad to help you anytime. Thank you.