- KYSCAsked on September 17, 2014 at 09:33 AM
Using the Android App, the total count of submissions is higher than the actual number of submissions received. JotForm.com shows 252, mobile app shows 316. Have tried sync, tried closing app (which gives a message indicating I'll lose all local data, despite this - still no change)
Is anyone else having this issue? Or am I doing something wrong?
- BenAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Can you confirm that you are using this app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/android_app?
If so, can you please take a screenshot of the apps submission count as well as the JotForm submission count and I will alert our Android developers about this.
I should mention that this app is in the beta stages so there might be a few more issues with it as well.
If that is not the app that you are referring to please let us know the name of the app that is giving you bad count.
- KYSCAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 01:01 PMI am using the latest Droid app from the Google store.
On assembling the screen shots, I've discovered another problem. Notice that on the webpage, under My Forms, the count is also 316 (same as app count) but when I go to view submissions, the count is 252.
Sent via TREO
- BenAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 01:19 PM
Thank you for telling us about these errors, but if you do not mind, could you re-send the images they are not shown to us.
Also if you could let us know your Android version?
I will notify our developers about this and they will reply back to you once they get more details about this.
- KYSCAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 02:51 PMI tried to do screen captures with my phone. I will redo once I'm at a computer.
Android version is latest.
Sent via TREO
- BenAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 03:15 PM
OK great. Thank you for updating us.
- KYSCAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 02:31 PMFrom “My Forms” page. This number is too high, but matches the Android App.
From “View Submissions” This is the correct total.
From Android App:
- BenAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 02:38 PM
It seems that there is an issue with the uploaded images once again, they are posted as plain text. I would like to ask you to re-upload them if you do not mind. :)
- KYSCAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 03:11 PMThis is a screen shot from the Android phone. Are you able to view this?
- BenAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 03:39 PM
No, this time there are no text lines neither, only your question if we are able to see it.
If you can it might be easier to send an email with them attached to email@example.com. I would only ask you to add the url to this ticket (http://www.jotform.com/answers/430138) so that our support team knows what the images are about.