- glendarichardsonAsked on September 09, 2011 at 05:51 PM
I can't seem to select a font color by typing the hex value into the field...
I've never had this problem before, so im wondering if it's a glitch or a bug in the site or if anyone else has had this experience recently....?
Any input is appreciated....thank you.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 09, 2011 at 10:31 PM
I recall experiencing similar difficulty changing the font color in one of my own forms some time ago. Anyway, the method outlined below should do the trick:
1. Load the form into the form builder
2. While on the Setup & Embed tab, click Preferences and on the Form Styles tab click the hex code to the right of Font Color and type the desired hex color into the field indicated below:
Please let us know if this resolves the issue and if there's anything else form related with which you need assistance. Our team will gladly assist you as best as we can.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 06:34 AM
We have fixed this bug today. Custom HEX values can now be entered (and saved) via the color picker tool.
We'd appreciate it if you could test it out and let us know what you think.