- inklingcgAsked on September 17, 2014 at 11:33 AMCould you fix one thing for me though? If I dont fill out all the required boxes, when I click the submit button it does show in red that they must complete them, but it still directs me to the paypal website. Can you make sure it doesnt direct them there unless all the required information is completed?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Please let us know your current form here. When submitting to my colleague's form, I don't have any problem on it:
- inklingcgAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 01:42 PM
OK so...I went to test it and when I DO NOT fill out all of the required fields it gives me this...
Then about 2 seconds later this...
Then finally this...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 02:25 PM
Thank you for the screenshots. That helps a lot. I am able to replicate it now using Mac OS and this problem happen specifically in Firefox. In MAC OS Chrome, it works fine.
Let me create a ticket and submit it to our developers. You should be notified here when this is fixed.
With regards to the Paypal, please run the wizard and provide your Paypal Email Address:
- inklingcgAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 06:51 PMCould you please let me know if this has been taken care of yet, and if not when I can expect it to be?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Unfortunately we cannot provide an ETA on this. I did check the ticket status and found that it is marked as important and already assigned to one of our developer. We will get back to you as soon as this issue is fixed.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 20, 2014 at 01:08 PM
We are sorry for the long wait, but I would like to inform you that this bug has been fixed.
If the issue persists on your end, kindly try clearing your browser's cache. Let us know how it goes thereafter.