- aviadstarkAsked on September 09, 2011 at 06:26 PM
i was wondering if you guys can add more form security features like:
1. not allowing duplicated fields
2. preventing fields with specific words
3. preventing fields with urls
4. having to have some fields have a minimum number of words or characters
5. blocking submission from specific IP addresses
basically more spam preventon methods rather than using capcha...
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 10, 2011 at 12:39 AM
Thanks for asking.
RE Point 5: As discussed in the thread titled Can I block an individual's IP address from submitting a form?, a request has been submitted for such a feature and we'll notify users if and when it's implemented, via our blog.
On another note, although it could be argued that each of your requests above is connected to the single theme of Security Enhancements, we prefer to deal with just one issue per thread. As such, would you mind re-posting each of the other points (1 to 4) in separate threads?
Thanks for understanding.