- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 12:35 PM
I'm not quite sure if I get what's your problem when using the widget. Can you please explain further? Can you please provide a screenshot?
Also, please provide the form URL here so we can check it as well.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 02:40 PM
As I have mentioned to your first thread, I will be posting my reply here. I clicked the link and redirected to the form builder with the BMI Calculator settings in the popup window:
I clicked Finish button and still, no problem here:
Can you please briefly explain what is the real problem? Please send us a screenshot instead.
- shabir allieAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 03:11 PMSorry to be nuisance but here is the error
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 03:16 PM
No worries about that :) Our support forum cannot accept email attachment so please post it into this thread instead. Please follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033. My apologies for not telling you this at first.
This is the link of this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/430303
- shabiroAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 03:38 PM
- shabiroAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 03:41 PM
Hope you can solve my problem.It is driving me crazy
- shabiroAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 04:00 PM
For what it is worth.No matter what Widget i choose i get the message "One more step Please complete the security check to access.."
It appears that jotform wants to do a security check all the time.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 04:07 PM
Thank you for the screenshot. That's a CloudFlare spam check, and I think this appears to your current location only.
Please try to complete the captcha process here: http://widgets.jotform.io/bmi/. Then refresh the form builder. Let us know if it allows you do this just once or if it asks you the same process every time you load the page.
- shabiroAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 04:13 PM
Thank You.Would this mean that my customers will have an on-going problem with captchas.This will only harm business.
- shabiroAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 04:16 PM
The capchas is now working bu i have a concern.Will my clients have this problem all the time .My customers filling in the forms are not tech savvy?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 04:49 PM
I'm not yet sure. Do you have a colleague from the same location? Can you try asking them to check? The same or not the same ISP, or both would be better. Just to confirm if this is the case. So we know if it's really a location specific or only to your end - browser specific.
Just to explain further, CloudFlare check appears only when it detects you as a bot accessing the form. It requires you to pass the captcha in order to proceed and to confirm that you're legit submitter - not a bot.
Also, were you able to access some of our widgets? Please go here: http://widgets.jotform.com/.
- BeingMomAnswered on October 07, 2014 at 04:36 AM
I'm getting this same issue, where either the capture screen is posted, or the form displays, without showing the images, please help: https://secure.jotformpro.com/BeingMom/oldmutual